The recipe for the world’s greatest chicken nuggets has finally been released! I’m in heaven!
If you don’t agree that Chik-fil-a nuggets are the best in the world, then you are just straight up WRONG. In fact, Chik-fil-a was actually voted America’s favorite fast food restaurant for “highest customer satisfaction”.
Unfortunately, no one has quite been able to crack the recipe for those juicy and amazing nuggets…until NOW! Getinmybelly.com has officially found out the recipe and it just might save your life. If you’re on a budget but want to throw a great party with chik-fil-a nuggets this recipe is all you need!
AND it gets even better because we have the recipe for their amazing Chik-fil-a sauce too!
Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for – the secret recipe!
This specific recipe feeds about 5 people but you can adjust the ingredients accordingly to how many folks you will need to be serving.
First things first: The Sauce
– 1/2 Cup of Honey Mustard Dressing
– 1 Tsp Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
– 1/2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
How to: combine all three ingredients (yeah – it’s that easy)
Next: The delicious chicken
– 1 Cup Dill Pickle Juice
– 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
– 1 Egg
– 1 Cup Milk
– 1 1/2 Cup Flour
– 3 Tbs Powdered Sugar
– 2 Tsp Salt
– 1 1/2 Tsp Pepper
– 1/2 Tsp Paprika
– Peanut Oil
Okay, now to make the chicken! It’s super easy and super delicious! I seriously cannot wait to try this for myself at home. I love to cook and this recipe is so easy!
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place all of the chicken in a gallon-sized zip-lock bag. Add the pickle juice, Seal the bag, shake it and then refrigerate (to marinate) it for at least 4 hours.
3. Mix the egg and milk into a bowl and add the marinated chicken (Make sure you drain the pickle juice). Then mix the chicken till it’s coated completely.
4. Heat the oil to a medium heat
5. In a separate gallon zip-lock bag combine flour, powered sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper and shake well to mix. Then add the coated chicken pieces to the bag and shake more till pieces are evenly coated.
6. Cook the chicken pieces in the oil for 3-4 minutes until the outside is crisp and gold.
7. Place on paper towel to take out any excess grease
8. SERVE IT UP 🙂
Try out the recipe and let us know how it works for you! These look so yummy!