Famous Celebrity Killed By House Hold Object, Doctors Everywhere Are Warning People

Strange
warning

Doctors are warning people everywhere to be cautious when using this household item. It KILLED her!


She is known as a famous fitness blogger and Instagram model in France, and she has died. Rebecca Burger’s death was extremely unexpected and one of the freakiest accidents we’ve ever heard of.

According to the Washington Post, Rebecca died after a pressurized canister used for dispensing whipped cream exploded, hitting her in the chest. Her death was announced on social media on Saturday and it has millions throwing out their pressurized cans.

“Here’s an example of the cartridge/siphon for Chantilly cream that exploded and struck Rebecca’s chest, killing her. Take note: the cartridge that caused her death was sealed. Do not use this type of device in your home! Tens of thousands of these appliances are still in circulation.”

They released another statement after the photo sharing that the family is grieving and that the accident took place in her own home. I can’t imagine the pain this family must be feeling.

This was so tragic and unexpected.

“It is with great sadness we announce the death of Rebecca who died the June 18th, 2017 in an accident in the home. The grieving family.”

According to the authorities in Eastern France the 33-year-old suffered cardiac arrest in her home in Galfingue on Saturday. The firefighters were able to revive her heartbeat but she was still unconscious and later died at the hospital the next day.

Please keep her family and friends in your prayers during this devastating time. She was too young, and she didn’t deserve this. DON’T USE THESE CONTAINERS! They are dangerous!!!

RIP beautiful…

Previous ArticleNext Article