REPORT: Texas Teen Killed By Cell Phone, If Your Child Does This Stop Them NOW!!

Strange
special-report

A Texas teenager was just killed by her cell phone. This is devastating!


14-year-old Madison Coe is now dead after a freak accident in the bath tub. Madison was taking a bath when she either plugged in her phone or reached for the phone that was already plugged in and was electrocuted to her death.

KCBD reported that Madison was in Lovington, NM at her father’s house when the incident took place. She attended Terra Vista Middle School in Lubbock, TX and just graduated eight grade.

District officials from Terra Vista released a statement following her death. This was a horrifying and unexpected tragedy for her family and friends.

“It is with heavy hearts that Frenship Independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,” district officials said in a statement.

Madison’s grandmother, Donna O’Guinn released a statement saying that she had a burn mark on her hand when they found her. The family wants to raise awareness in hopes that this will not happen to any other person.

Please continue to keep them in your prayers during this unexpected and tragic time.

“There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone. And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened,” said the girl’s grandmother, Donna O’Guinn. “This is such a tragedy that doesn’t need to happen to anyone else. And we want something good to come out of this as awareness of not using your cell phone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging.”

If you, your kids, or anyone you know texts while in the bathtub tell them to STOP! This is devastating.

1499771317331

RIP Madison…

Previous ArticleNext Article